League/ Club Registrars can push players, admins, and teams forward into new seasons using the Migration Request tool. To complete a Migration Request, please follow the steps below.
1. To start the migration, be sure you are in the season in which the teams are currently created.
2. From the main navigation hover over Setup and select Config.
3. Click onto the Teams tab.
4. Select search criteria from the various drop down menus and choose Search.
5. Use the checkboxes to select your teams. (If you are migrating information from every team, click the check box at the top to select all)
6. Click the Migrate Selected Teams button.
NOTE: Teams will be aged forward one year when migrating to a new Fall season. If you wish to make additional adjustments to a team’s age group, please make these adjustments in the new season after migrating the teams.
7. Select the target season to transfer data to within the drop down menu.
8. Choose applicable options you wish to migrate for each team.
- TM (Team): Name, age group, and play level of team into selected season.
- PL (Players): Move players rostered onto the team into selected season.
- AD (Administrations): Move admins rostered onto the team into selected season
9. Click the Save Migrate Request button. (Please allow 15 - 20 mins for large migration requests)
NOTE: Migration is NOT reversible.
10. To see the migrated data, change your seasonal drop down to the target season and go to the appropriate Lookup screen. If a larger amount of data was pushed into the target season, it could take several moments for the system to push the information.